Welcome to Eye Ink FX.
Film quality lenses available to the public, hand painted by Cristina Patterson.
For those who don’t know me, I have been working in the film and TV industry for over twenty-two years. I have been painting contact lenses for the film and TV industry for over 16 years. I have worked on over 400 films, which include some of the top blockbusters in the industry. And now I have decided to open my doors to the public. Each lens is hand painted by me. I consider all lenses, regardless of the design, little pieces of art. Each get treated the same as the last, with focus on detail and little touches of personality.
I use only the best quality lenses, paints and supplies, and all are FDA approved. The lenses I use are of 55% water content, making them very comfortable and are made right here in the USA. All my lenses are inspected thoroughly before being cleaned, disinfected and shipped off to you.
- I love working with Cristina! She is an amazing artist down to the smallest detail. She deserves an honorary award for bringing so many characters to life with her lenses. I think she is the best and always honored to have her gifted talent compliment my work. A true unsung hero!!Toni G
- "I always say contact lenses complete the makeup , and this is why I always enjoy working with Cristina. I am 100% confident that what she delivers is the perfect blend of the current technology and her brilliant artistic talents. As The Dude says, "It really ties the room together"Howard Berger
- “The eyes are the window of the soul” - Never were words so true. Cristina’s exquisite detailed painting truly puts the soul to your final makeup. Cristina’s lens design and creation is second to none. I can always count on her for the finishing touch to any makeup. She has always been able to execute or improve my contact lens designs, no matter what the constraints. Even under the toughest conditions, Cristina always delivers. In addition to her extraordinary lens creations, Cristina’s lens application and safety even in adverse conditions exemplifies her professional level with talent. She is simply the best!Kenny Myers
- Contact lenses from Eye Ink FX are by leaps and bounds the best I have ever had the pleasure of using. From the insanely detailed custom hand painted lenses, to their more economical printed lenses, Eye Ink Fx lenses are sure to safely and comfortably add that "wow factor" to complete any make-up.Dan Gilbert
- No matter how successful the execution of the makeup is, the key element, for me, will always be the eyes. I wouldn’t trust the artistry of my contact lenses to anyone other than Cristina. She is, hands down the best lens designer I have ever been fortunate enough to work withJoel Harlow
- Cristina's work never fails to capture extraordinary depth and color. Sometimes bold, sometimes delicate and ALWAYS beautiful.Sarah Rubano