Welcome to Eye Ink FX.
Film quality lenses available to the public, hand painted by Cristina Patterson.
For those who don’t know me, I have been working in the film and TV industry for over twenty-two years. I have been painting contact lenses for the film and TV industry for over 16 years. I have worked on over 400 films, which include some of the top blockbusters in the industry. And now I have decided to open my doors to the public. Each lens is hand painted by me. I consider all lenses, regardless of the design, little pieces of art. Each get treated the same as the last, with focus on detail and little touches of personality.
I use only the best quality lenses, paints and supplies, and all are FDA approved. The lenses I use are of 55% water content, making them very comfortable and are made right here in the USA. All my lenses are inspected thoroughly before being cleaned, disinfected and shipped off to you.
- For 27 years Christina has has been an important part of of my professional life as a make up/ hair designer in the ﬁlm industry. Whether it was the ﬁrst series of 'Farscape' or the most recent Mad Max Fury Road ', Christina has used her amazing artistry to help omplete my characters. Christina's ability to understand the design concepts, and to both 'hear and see' what is required is why I come back to her time and time again. We have communicated from locations all over the world, and no matter how far away, she is completely reliable and has always delivered the perfect result. Christina is a true artist and I look forward to our collaborations continuing into the future. “ Wow I just looked back to see when I ﬁrst started using Cristina's incredible artistry and saw she had been completing my characters for 27 years now” From the ﬁrst series of Farscape to Mad Max Fury Rd Cristina has the wonderful ability to Hear and See what I require across the miles and always delivers the perfect result She is a true artist and I hope we will collaborate for many years to comeLesley Vanderwalt
- "Cristina is singular in the field of lens design. I have see her grow as an artist and she continues to impress me with every new concept. Even with time restraints and seemingly impossible requests, she has always come thru. Cristina's work always compliments my own and makes those characters complete."Mike SmithsonMakeUpMedia
- Andrew ClementCreative Character Engineering
"Cristina is so good at what she does that I dread the day when I call her up and she is too busy. She understands what I need, and the level I like to play at. She listens to my crazy ideas, and either finds a way to do it, or patiently explains to me why I'm crazy. She is one of the few aspects of my business that with one email, it's handled."
- "I always say contact lenses complete the makeup , and this is why I always enjoy working with Cristina. I am 100% confident that what she delivers is the perfect blend of the current technology and her brilliant artistic talents. As The Dude says, "It really ties the room together"Howard Berger
- No matter how successful the execution of the makeup is, the key element, for me, will always be the eyes. I wouldn’t trust the artistry of my contact lenses to anyone other than Cristina. She is, hands down the best lens designer I have ever been fortunate enough to work withJoel Harlow
- I love working with Cristina! She is an amazing artist down to the smallest detail. She deserves an honorary award for bringing so many characters to life with her lenses. I think she is the best and always honored to have her gifted talent compliment my work. A true unsung hero!!Toni G