Welcome to Eye Ink FX.
Film quality lenses available to the public, hand painted by Cristina Patterson.
For those who don’t know me, I have been working in the film and TV industry for over twenty-two years. I have been painting contact lenses for the film and TV industry for over 16 years. I have worked on over 400 films, which include some of the top blockbusters in the industry. And now I have decided to open my doors to the public. Each lens is hand painted by me. I consider all lenses, regardless of the design, little pieces of art. Each get treated the same as the last, with focus on detail and little touches of personality.
I use only the best quality lenses, paints and supplies, and all are FDA approved. The lenses I use are of 55% water content, making them very comfortable and are made right here in the USA. All my lenses are inspected thoroughly before being cleaned, disinfected and shipped off to you.
- Contact lenses from Eye Ink FX are by leaps and bounds the best I have ever had the pleasure of using. From the insanely detailed custom hand painted lenses, to their more economical printed lenses, Eye Ink Fx lenses are sure to safely and comfortably add that "wow factor" to complete any make-up.Dan Gilbert
- Cristina's work never fails to capture extraordinary depth and color. Sometimes bold, sometimes delicate and ALWAYS beautiful.Sarah Rubano
- For 27 years Christina has has been an important part of of my professional life as a make up/ hair designer in the ﬁlm industry. Whether it was the ﬁrst series of 'Farscape' or the most recent Mad Max Fury Road ', Christina has used her amazing artistry to help omplete my characters. Christina's ability to understand the design concepts, and to both 'hear and see' what is required is why I come back to her time and time again. We have communicated from locations all over the world, and no matter how far away, she is completely reliable and has always delivered the perfect result. Christina is a true artist and I look forward to our collaborations continuing into the future. “ Wow I just looked back to see when I ﬁrst started using Cristina's incredible artistry and saw she had been completing my characters for 27 years now” From the ﬁrst series of Farscape to Mad Max Fury Rd Cristina has the wonderful ability to Hear and See what I require across the miles and always delivers the perfect result She is a true artist and I hope we will collaborate for many years to comeLesley Vanderwalt
- "On Mad Max, Fury Road my character 'Slit' wore on of Cristina's fine lenses. While shooting a fight scene a medic ran in when he saw me giving the actor regular eye drops for the dust. The medic looked aghast when the actor dismissed his inquiry and continued on with the scene. When the scene was shot the medic again pushed his way through and insisted that he take a look at the eye. The actor dismissed him again saying that I would take care of the eye for him. It was then that we realized the medic thought the contact lens was real and that the actor had sustained some eye damage in the fight! We all laughed as we set the poor medics mind at ease. Well done Cristina... great lens! In my many years as a Special Make Up Effects Artist I have been responsible for the application and care of contact lenses in stunt men, performers in creature suits, and subtle eye effects in 'A' list actors. Having now worked with lenses and actors from all over the world I can sincerely say that for me Cristina Patterson's are the best in the business. The level of detail in the designs, and the care in fitting and comfort of the lens is of a class not yet experienced elsewhere."Sean Genders Emmy Award Winner www.imagewordandmotion.com
- I love working with Cristina! She is an amazing artist down to the smallest detail. She deserves an honorary award for bringing so many characters to life with her lenses. I think she is the best and always honored to have her gifted talent compliment my work. A true unsung hero!!Toni G
- "I can say without any hesitation, there is no one better at the design and execution of contact lenses than Cristina. I have done many makeups in my career and most of them wore lenses by Cristina. She is without a doubt, the best there is. Here designs are innovative and flawless. You ask her for something special no one else has done and she figures out a way to make it. What else could you possibly want. You ROCK Cristina."Ve Neill