Welcome to Eye Ink FX.
Film quality lenses available to the public, hand painted by Cristina Patterson.
For those who don’t know me, I have been working in the film and TV industry for over twenty-two years. I have been painting contact lenses for the film and TV industry for over 16 years. I have worked on over 400 films, which include some of the top blockbusters in the industry. And now I have decided to open my doors to the public. Each lens is hand painted by me. I consider all lenses, regardless of the design, little pieces of art. Each get treated the same as the last, with focus on detail and little touches of personality.
I use only the best quality lenses, paints and supplies, and all are FDA approved. The lenses I use are of 55% water content, making them very comfortable and are made right here in the USA. All my lenses are inspected thoroughly before being cleaned, disinfected and shipped off to you.
- "Cristina is singular in the field of lens design. I have see her grow as an artist and she continues to impress me with every new concept. Even with time restraints and seemingly impossible requests, she has always come thru. Cristina's work always compliments my own and makes those characters complete."Mike SmithsonMakeUpMedia
- "I always say contact lenses complete the makeup , and this is why I always enjoy working with Cristina. I am 100% confident that what she delivers is the perfect blend of the current technology and her brilliant artistic talents. As The Dude says, "It really ties the room together"Howard Berger
- “The eyes are the window of the soul” - Never were words so true. Cristina’s exquisite detailed painting truly puts the soul to your final makeup. Cristina’s lens design and creation is second to none. I can always count on her for the finishing touch to any makeup. She has always been able to execute or improve my contact lens designs, no matter what the constraints. Even under the toughest conditions, Cristina always delivers. In addition to her extraordinary lens creations, Cristina’s lens application and safety even in adverse conditions exemplifies her professional level with talent. She is simply the best!Kenny Myers
- "I have been working with Cristina for the past 20 years. Her artistry and passion surpasses everyone else's. She has a creative drive that pushes her to accept any challenge that she always conquers. I will always use her to paint our lenses and always recommend her for those who want a quality look that cannot be matched."Gino AcevedoTextures Supervisor/Creative Art Director Weta Digital
- Contact lenses from Eye Ink FX are by leaps and bounds the best I have ever had the pleasure of using. From the insanely detailed custom hand painted lenses, to their more economical printed lenses, Eye Ink Fx lenses are sure to safely and comfortably add that "wow factor" to complete any make-up.Dan Gilbert
- Andrew ClementCreative Character Engineering
"Cristina is so good at what she does that I dread the day when I call her up and she is too busy. She understands what I need, and the level I like to play at. She listens to my crazy ideas, and either finds a way to do it, or patiently explains to me why I'm crazy. She is one of the few aspects of my business that with one email, it's handled."